Dla naszego klienta, międzynarodowego koncernu produkcyjnego, poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko Konsultanta lub Architekta SAP CO do nowego Center of Excellence w Warszawie. Do...
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia Technology Center in Wroclaw hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest NOKIA Site in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate best people across different specialties to create competitive portfolio. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are a group of passionate and experienced SW developers who explores the great world of programming and are not afraid of taking risk, using new methods, concepts, libraries and technologies.
Our team is looking for talented software engineers to join our agile team and build the future systems for our expert content. You will be joining other extremely-passionate engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, performance, scale, and solving problems with software and data. You will solve complex data problems using the best technologies available. The team prepares SW for Operation and Maintenance plane of base station, that is the main component of every 4G/5G network.
We offer on the daily basis:
- analysis of Radio Access Technology/5GPP specification requirements related to LTE & 5G features (knowledge about 5G system design or knowledge about the current 5G Nokia SW architecture is an advantage)
- work on design & development of common software for 4G/5G technologies within OAM (Operation & Maintenance plane) inside the Agile team
- SW integration of distributed applications on LTE & 5G hardware (including Cloud deployment)
- Work on projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- possibility to develop your skills in modern web technologies
- possibility to work according to the Agile methodology in an iterative development process
- flexible and friendly working environment in a team of young engineers
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
- improving our products by introducing new ideas through innovation.
- C++11, C++14,
- Python, TTCN, Bash, CMake,
- CI (Jenkins), Buildbot, WAF, SVN, GIT, Valgrind, Clockwork,
- testing on different levels: UT, MT, SCT
- Linux, CLI
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- expert knowledge of C++
- take care of clean code approach and create/keep review guidelines,
- support less experienced team members in C++ domain,
- expert knowledge of Design Patterns, OOP, Memory management in C++,
- knowledge of Software Development Processes (TDD),
- perform trainings and knowledge sharing with others in C++ domain,
- experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools,
- customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules,
- familiar with AGILE and tools like JIRA for tracking purpose,
- familiarity with UNIX or/and Linux operation system
- understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- understanding to Analysis and Design Embedded SW, preferably using UML
- analytical skills
- open-mindedness and ability to think outside the box
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on ones achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...
Zobacz podobne oferty:
Dla naszego Klienta, jednego z globalnych liderów dostarczających usługi w obszarze IT i Telekomunikacji, poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko Iżyniera ds. SieciLokalizacja:...
Naszym Klientem jest jedna z najbardziej rozpoznawalnych i renomowanych międzynarodowych firm w branży elektronicznej na świecie. W chwili obecnej do centrum kompetencyjnego w...