Have you ever wondered who insures the insurance companies? What different elements the insurance policy consist of, and how it is assembled? Would you like to see the backstage of international insurance market? To get to know how to insure skyscrapers from terrorist attacks, endangered species or private art collections? Our company is just the place to do all that!
AXA XL is one of the leading companies on the insurance and reinsurance market. We are currently looking for eager and passionate candidates to join our growing family!
After all, how risky can it be to join the insurance company?
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Accurate and timely entry of insurance data into AXA XLs systems and databases through interpretation of insurance contracts and associated correspondence
- Analysis and presentation of insurance contract financial data
- Production of monitoring reports and prompt handling of exception items
- Prompt and accurate resolution of data quality issues
- Production of insurance documentation (quotations, certificates, endorsements)
- Clearance and sanctions checking
- Electronic filing of documents
- Undertaking any other duties that the company may reasonably request to be performed
You will report to the local Assistant Manager
- University degree or relevant experience
- Fluency in English and French(both spoken and written) is a must (at least C1 level)
- Proven experience on similar role (related to data administration & analysis)
- Excellent data processing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office Package
- Inquisitive mind with strong analytical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent people skills; communicative and open to new challenges