- Hands on experience with general application and server management tasks, including experience with Windows Server and SQL Server,
- Proactive in investigating Security requirements, define necessary work to be done, and carry out (also documentation),
- Knowledge about implementing security measures,
- You are able to communicate in English, verbally and in writing,
- You are interested to learn the background of the operational processes carried out by the department: financial processes related to market risk or interest rate and liquidity risk.
- Experience as a first/second line of support and handling issue queue,
- Experience with Powershell scripting,
- Understanding of, or at least interested in the following:
- Deployment processes in CDaaS and cloud environments,
- An Agile/Scrum way of working.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. Our employees have a lot of autonomy to stimulate motivation and creativity and by doing so we adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Your team is a so-called BusDevOps squad, combining expertise of business, IT Developers and OPS specialists. Due to this combination, your team can solve almost all work without being dependent on other teams. Within this team we are looking for an Operations (OPS) Engineer to technically manage and support a platform with Microsoft-based applications and IT components. Also maintaining and documenting security control measures are part of the role. Together with your team, you are responsible for keeping the IT platform stable, standardized and consistent. You would be joining a squad located both in Warsaw and Amsterdam where occasional trips to Amsterdam would take place. If you are up to pick up the challenge.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- Working experience in banking environement.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations