Inter Cars Capital Group is the leading distributor of automotive spare parts in Central and Eastern Europe. Our logistic network spans 18 countries and over 500 distribution points across Europe, supplying hundreds of thousands of garages and shops with spare parts, oils, tires, and garage equipment from our portfolio of 2.7 million products. We make our offer available also to the retail customer, though our e-commerce solutions and major digital marketplaces.
- Become a member of our DevOps team and help us spread the DevOps culture across the organization.
- Build and maintain a modern, container-based, cloud native service platform.
- Provide the product teams the best development tools and the best development/deployment practices.
- Maintain and develop the service monitoring, alerting and logging stack based on widely used open-source tools.
- Monitor the services and respond to the incidents.
- Cooperate with many enterprise vendors and external consultants.
- Take part in many interesting projects making every Inter Cars developers life easier, using the most popular open-source technologies.
- Take part in the development of in-house automation platforms.
- At least 2 years of experience in the software development, deployment and operation of IT systems
- Good knowledge of Linux systems and containerization platforms
- Practical scripting skills, necessary to develop the automation tools
- Strong communication skills, sense of ownership and drive
- Pragmatic approach and attention to detail
- Fluency both in spoken and written English
- Practical knowledge of modern microservices architecture, including scalability, high availability, monitoring and security practices
- Good general knowledge of software and IT infrastructure technologies, web applications, databases, system integration, security, server and network infrastructure and cloud solutions
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Code and configuration management tools
- Understanding of agile project methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
Required technology stack:
- Linux VMs
- Docker and Containerd containers
- Kubernetes orchestration platform
- GitLab (Git VCS)
Good to have:
- Terraform, Ansible
- Python, Ruby, Golang
- Elastic Search, Kibana
- Hashicorp Vault
- Prometheus, Grafana
- Work on many interesting (sometimes greenfield) international projects at a large European organization.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas.
- Highly motivated and engaged team with strong technical competences.
- Flexible employment arrangements, such as flexible hours and remote work.
- Training and personal development opportunities.
- Office in the nearest neighborhood to Metro Młociny station
- Discounts on car parts and accessories