Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
- Good verbal and written German language
- IT basics
- Customer-focused attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 24/7 readiness
Its not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- technical background / awareness
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
- The selected candidate will join a team of analysts providing 24/7 monitoring of the customer’s infrastructure
- They will contribute to the early identification of service issues and provide the resolution whenever possible (based on documented procedures) or reach out to the level 2 team if required
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. You can either pursue a technical path to become a fully operational network engineer or develop your skills towards operation systems becoming a Windows or Linux administrator. In case you decide you want to develop your soft and reporting skills, there will be an Incident Management path awaiting you. Either way the company will support you in your development with access to various trainings and certification routes.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.