The fastest-growing provider of card payment acceptance and electronic transaction processing services, part of EVO Payments International, is looking for candidate’s to its Warsaw office for a new challenging position:
We are looking for:
Evo Payments International is seeking Information Security Engineers who will be responsible for designing, creating, and maintaining the security systems within Evo’s network, computer systems and data.
- Act as an advisor and consultant to all employees on the established Information Security program, regulations impacting our industry and security awareness programs.
- Understand potential and emerging information security threats, vulnerabilities, control techniques and communicate this information to appropriate team members throughout the company on a timely basis.
- Deploy, integrate and configure of all new security solutions and or any enhancements to existing security solutions.
- Conduct technical investigations of security related incidents to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with the corporate Information Security Policy and standards.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including management.
- Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Manage your time well and be a self-starter.
- Possess the ability to research issues, learn independently and overcome challenges.
- Experience working on a multinational and or distributed team is helpful.
- Comfortable interacting with individuals from different lines and levels of a business.
- Working technical knowledge of IPS, Web application layer firewalls, log and event monitoring systems, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Hands on experience in building, configuring & maintaining File Integrity Monitoring, Web proxies, AV and DLP solutions.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Windows and/or Unix operating systems.
- Experience in a PCI/SOX regulated environment is a bonus.
- Ability to be on call
- This is a very hands on keyboard role where you will be working daily with the technology systems.
- Work daily out of one of our Corporate Offices in New Jersey, Texas, Georgia or Warsaw, Poland.