Evo Payments International is seeking Information Security Engineers who will be responsible for designing, creating, and maintaining the security systems within Evo’s network, computer systems and data.
Dołącz już dziś do eService jako:
- Act as an advisor and consultant to all employees on the established Information Security program, regulations impacting our industry and security awareness programs.
- Understand potential and emerging information security threats, vulnerabilities, control techniques and communicate this information to appropriate team members throughout the company on a timely basis.
- Deploy, integrate and configure of all new security solutions and or any enhancements to existing security solutions.
- Conduct technical investigations of security related incidents to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with the corporate Information Security Policy and standards.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including management.
- 3+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Manage your time well and be a self-starter.
- Possess the ability to research issues, learn independently and overcome challenges.
- Experience working on a multinational and or distributed team is helpful.
- Comfortable interacting with individuals from different lines and levels of a business.
- Working technical knowledge of IPS, Web application layer firewalls, log and event monitoring systems, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Hands on experience in building, configuring & maintaining File Integrity Monitoring, Web proxies, AV and DLP solutions.
- Experience configuring and maintaining Windows and/or Unix operating systems.
- Experience in a PCI/SOX regulated environment is a bonus.
- Ability to be on call.
- This is a very hands on keyboard role where you will be working daily with the technology systems.
- Work daily in our office in Warsaw, Poland.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.
Czekamy na Twoje zgłoszenie
Aplikuj już teraz!