Remote work possible from Poland only
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Cloud Infrastructure Services – Project and Consulting team – is a team created for creating and delivering the most complex technical solutions for our Clients using either the newest technologies as well as the more mature ones.Based on your inclinations, you might be acting a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before, or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture, with standards, best practices and reusable artifacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both. If you are passionate about Information Technologies, you love to discover and master something new, you are not afraid of new challenges, and you can always find a way to reach your goal, then our team is exactly what you are looking for. We are looking for the next superhero, would you like to join us?
- An experienced Service Integration SME/Architect/Solutions architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Excellent at communicating solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to define technical solutions aligned with client’s business problems at an architectural and design level of detail
- Able to effectively undertake challenges and have experience in working in a complex environment.
- Able to present solutions and proposals
- 1+ years of hands on experience in IT Service Integration design, transition or operations processes
- 1+ years of hands on experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of ITSM modules of ServiceNow Platform
- Familiarity of other Service Management Tools (such as BMC Remedy, Kinetic Data)
- Demonstrate experience in communicating across all levels of an organization, at the most senior level
- Experience in Service Request Management and Fulfillment, Service Catalogue is a plus
- Experience in implementation of non-core ServiceNow modules (i.e. Service Portfolio, Service Offerings, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in implementation of non-ITSM ServiceNow modules (i.e. HR, Shared Services, Security, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in Service Asset Configuration Management is a plus
- Experience in Organizational Change Management is a plus
This is a client facing, Solution Architecture role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as well technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest ITSM and non-ITSM Service Integration technologies.
Main accountabilities/responsibilities may include:
- Provide top level business and technology presales support across Capgemini
- Provide input to Service Integration solutions as a recognized solution architect
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
- Client contact on IT Management level and Service Management level
- Ownership of and co-ordination for the appropriate P&C SI solution stream and cost estimation; to meet the client stated service requirements and to ensure an integrated technical solution is built in accordance with service line strategy
- Determines client scope within specialist area and is client facing , e.g. dialogs, presentations
- Sets direction for solution area, within overall Solution direction and challenges of P&C SI deliverables, incl. technical solution components, delivery model, projects, governance and costing/pricing on components (OLA);
- Monitor solution consistency, risks and mitigations, assumptions and issues;
- To document the proposed service design within both the solution design document and the external proposal document;
- To size and cost the service components including sub-contractors using consistent assumptions and exclusions.
Role is located in the “Solutioning & Presales Support” part of the Projects and Consulting Eastern Europe organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. As the solution architects you will participate and actively support business development initiatives by building most robust, optimized, cost effective and victory-oriented solutions for End User services, Service Integration, Cloud Consulting/Migrations and Cyber Security areas. You will work closely with P&C Eastern Europe management and different CIS senior stakeholders from the Onshore regions as well as directly with our clients.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.