- Knowlegde of Videoconferencing in general,
- Knowlegde of Skype for Business and/or MS Teams, Skype Endpoints (meeting room solutions and phones/spiders),
- At least two years of experience
- Knowledge on Pexip and MS Teams,
- Experience in:
- Provisioning and managing phones via Yealink management platform,
- Analyze and improve based on the Call Quality Dashboard,
- Modern Management for Skype/Teams Room Systems,
- Networking in combination with Real Time Media,
- Powershell and automation
For our new project we are looking for experienced, highly motivated employees who want to work in an international company with the newest technologies. At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- University Bachelor’s degree,
- Good knowledge of English (minimum at B1 level).
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations