Systems Integration Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Apache Webserver, MS IIS, Java
- Knowledge of XML and WebServices, SSL/TLS protocol
- Experience in packaging and release deployment including technical testing
What duties will help you grow?
- Support and follow up on all the activities required to deploy and run an application/service including requesting new VMs or Kubernetes instances, networking configurations, decommissioning of unused resources, etc
- Technical coordination with the software developers and other technical teams for the new release and the bug fixing deliveries
- Check, validate, release and, when required, investigate the quality of the information provided by the different ITSM reporting tools (e.g. availability, capacity, problem management, etc.)
- Perform automatic packaging and deployment using CI/CD GitLab Pipelines
- Package (Windows msi or Docker images) software for servers and/or desktop.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.